- Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute (Ukraine)
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology (Norway)
- In collaboration with Smart Metal Processing
Period: September 14 – 17, 2020
Study load: 3 hours per day (from 14:15 to 18:00)
Course type: online lectures
Course fee: free
Target Audience: bachelor, master and Ph.D. students with Mechanical Engineering and/or Management and Marketing background
The course will introduce several advanced technologies and their application for Sustainable Manufacturing, as well as the basics of SME’s competitiveness and investment efficiency in modern technological, social, and economic circumstances of Industry 4.0.
It will give a basic overview of the Industry 4.0 concept and of the modern challenges faced by enterprises.
During summer school, the following subjects will be discussed:
- Machine Vision Systems;
- Enterprise Modelling and Architecture for Industry 4.0;
- Additive Manufacturing technologies;
- An overview of Advanced Materials;
- Product Development and ‘Design for X’ concept;
- Building Competitive Advantages and Evaluation of Investment Efficiency in Industry 4.0.
Upon completion of the course, all participants will receive an E-Certificate of Completion via email.
Application deadline: September 10, 2020
Link to the registration form: https://forms.gle/tCP2ZF65v48dnByx8
Program for the participants (PDF)
List of the Lecturers (PDF)
For more information about the course, contact Anastasia KHARCHENKO, staff member at the International Projects Department of Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute, at email@example.com
This course is a part of the Project CPEA-LT-2017/10047 “NTNU-KPI Collaboration within Industry 4.0 Education”, funded under the Diku Eurasia Programme.