Within the AMMODIT (Approximation Methods for Molecular Modelling and Diagnosis Tools) project in the framework of the European Union Framework Program for Research and Innovation Horizon 2020 (2014-2020) PhD students, academic and administrative staff (job seniority is not less than 6 months) are invited for conducting joint research with European partners. AMMODIT project unites research teams from European Union (Austria, Germany, Italy) and Ukraine.
Period of the project execution: 01.08.2015 – 31.07.2019
Internship duration: 1 up to 3 months
Vacant places of internship:
- Austria, Linz – Austrian Academy of Sciences (OAW), Johann Radon Institute for Computational and Applied Mathematics (RICAM) (https://www.ricam.oeaw.ac.at/)
- Germany, Lübeck – University of Lübeck, Institute of Mathematics (http://www.math.uni-luebeck.de/)
Coordinator on the part of Igor Sikorsky KPI: Dr Oleg Chertov, head of Applied Mathematics Department of Faculty of Applied Mathematics; email: email@example.com
- studying of mathematical methods for obtaining images by magnetic-powder method
- entropy-like measures and calculating the complexity of systems
- coarse-grained modelling of (bio)polymers
- diagnostic tools in heart surgery
- regularization methods for identifying cause-effect relationships
- approach with meta-teaching of night hypoglycemia forecasting
All costs are covered by the host party.
More information about the project: